Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [K52] to EB2
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Hamster, Human
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product nameAnti-EB2 antibody [K52]
See all EB2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [K52] to EB2
SpecificityThis antibody is specific for EB2 proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Hamster, Human
Recombinant full length EB2 protein (Human)
- CHO cell lysates.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab45767 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionMay be involved in microtubule polymerization, and spindle function by stabilizing microtubules and anchoring them at centrosomes. May play a role in cell migration.
Tissue specificityExpressed in different tumor cell lines. Up-regulated in activated B- and T-lymphocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MAPRE family.
Contains 1 CH (calponin-homology) domain.
Contains 1 EB1 C-terminal domain.
DomainComposed of two functionally independent domains. The N-terminal domain forms an hydrophobic cleft involved in microtubule binding and the C-terminal is involved in the formation of mutually exclusive complexes with APC and DCTN1.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Associated with the microtubule network. Accumulates at the plus end of microtubules.
- Information by UniProt
- APC binding protein EB1 antibody
- APC binding protein EB2 antibody
- APC-binding protein EB2 antibody
ab45767 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Gong L et al. WDHD1 Leads to Cisplatin Resistance by Promoting MAPRE2 Ubiquitination in Lung Adenocarcinoma. Front Oncol 10:461 (2020). PubMed: 32426268
- Tang S et al. Altered NMDAR signaling underlies autistic-like features in mouse models of CDKL5 deficiency disorder. Nat Commun 10:2655 (2019). PubMed: 31201320
- Baltussen LL et al. Chemical genetic identification of CDKL5 substrates reveals its role in neuronal microtubule dynamics. EMBO J 37:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30266824
- Asanov A et al. A relay mechanism between EB1 and APC facilitate STIM1 puncta assembly at endoplasmic reticulum-plasma membrane junctions. Cell Calcium 54:246-56 (2013). PubMed: 23871111