Publishing research using ab16128? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab16128 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Bhattacharjee S et al. Transcriptional and epigenetic modulation of autophagy promotes EBV oncoprotein EBNA3C induced B-cell survival. Cell Death Dis 9:605 (2018). PubMed: 29789559
- Gillman ACT et al. Epstein-Barr Virus Nuclear Antigen 3C Inhibits Expression of COBLL1 and the ADAM28-ADAMDEC1 Locus via Interaction with the Histone Lysine Demethylase KDM2B. J Virol 92:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30135119
- Siouda M et al. Epstein-Barr virus down-regulates tumor suppressor DOK1 expression. PLoS Pathog 10:e1004125 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24809689
- McClellan MJ et al. Modulation of enhancer looping and differential gene targeting by Epstein-Barr virus transcription factors directs cellular reprogramming. PLoS Pathog 9:e1003636 (2013). CHIPseq . PubMed: 24068937
- McClellan MJ et al. Downregulation of Integrin Receptor-Signaling Genes by Epstein-Barr Virus EBNA 3C via Promoter-Proximal and -Distal Binding Elements. J Virol 86:5165-78 (2012). ChIP . PubMed: 22357270
- Sun X et al. Hsp90 inhibitors block outgrowth of EBV-infected malignant cells in vitro and in vivo through an EBNA1-dependent mechanism. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:3146-51 (2010). WB . PubMed: 20133771