Key features and details
- Sheep polyclonal to EBNA 3C
- Suitable for: ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-EBNA 3C antibody
DescriptionSheep polyclonal to EBNA 3C
SpecificityThis antibody is specific for the Epstein Barr Virus Nuclear Antigen 3C.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC-Frmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Epstein-Barr virus EBNA 3C.
EBNA 3C is a latent viral nuclear protein expressed in EBV transformed lymphoblastic cell lines and is essential for EBV mediated transformation of these cell lines. This viral nuclear protein is essential for EBV mediated positive immunoblastic lymphomas, and functions as a transcription factor.
Source: Sheep were immunized with recombinant EBNA-3C protein
Formulation: Provided as solution in phosphate buffered saline with 0.08% sodium azide.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.08% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
Purification notesPurified by ammonium sulfate precipitation This antibody is provided as a 0.2µm sterile filtered solution.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab16128 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceEBNA 3C is a latent viral nuclear protein expressed in EBV transformed lymphoblastic cell lines and is essential for EBV mediated transformation of these cell lines. This viral nuclear protein is essential for EBV mediated positive immunoblastic lymphomas, and functions as a transcription factor.
- EBNA 3C antibody
- EBNA 4B antibody
- EBNA 6 antibody
ab16128 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Bhattacharjee S et al. Transcriptional and epigenetic modulation of autophagy promotes EBV oncoprotein EBNA3C induced B-cell survival. Cell Death Dis 9:605 (2018). PubMed: 29789559
- Gillman ACT et al. Epstein-Barr Virus Nuclear Antigen 3C Inhibits Expression of COBLL1 and the ADAM28-ADAMDEC1 Locus via Interaction with the Histone Lysine Demethylase KDM2B. J Virol 92:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30135119
- Siouda M et al. Epstein-Barr virus down-regulates tumor suppressor DOK1 expression. PLoS Pathog 10:e1004125 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24809689
- McClellan MJ et al. Modulation of enhancer looping and differential gene targeting by Epstein-Barr virus transcription factors directs cellular reprogramming. PLoS Pathog 9:e1003636 (2013). CHIPseq . PubMed: 24068937
- McClellan MJ et al. Downregulation of Integrin Receptor-Signaling Genes by Epstein-Barr Virus EBNA 3C via Promoter-Proximal and -Distal Binding Elements. J Virol 86:5165-78 (2012). ChIP . PubMed: 22357270
- Sun X et al. Hsp90 inhibitors block outgrowth of EBV-infected malignant cells in vitro and in vivo through an EBNA1-dependent mechanism. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:3146-51 (2010). WB . PubMed: 20133771