Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [PE2] to EBNA2
- Suitable for: WB, IP, IHC-Fr, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-EBNA2 antibody [PE2]
See all EBNA2 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [PE2] to EBNA2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IP, IHC-Fr, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Recombinant fusion protein against EBNA2.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A/G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab90543 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceThe Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV), also called Human herpesvirus 4 (HHV-4), is a virus of the herpes family and is one of the most common viruses in humans. EBNA2 is one of the few genes of Epstein-Barr virus which are necessary for immortalization of human primary B lymphocytes. The EBNA2 protein acts as a transcriptional activator of several viral and cellular genes.
Cellular localizationNuclear matrix of host cells
- EBNA2 antibody
- EBV antibody
- EBV nuclear antigen 2 antibody
ab90543 has been referenced in 22 publications.
- Chatterjee B et al. CD8+ T cells retain protective functions despite sustained inhibitory receptor expression during Epstein-Barr virus infection in vivo. PLoS Pathog 15:e1007748 (2019). PubMed: 31145756
- Kurita D et al. Methotrexate-associated Lymphoproliferative Disorders in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis: Clinicopathologic Features and Prognostic Factors. Am J Surg Pathol 43:869-884 (2019). PubMed: 31116708
- Bristol JA et al. A cancer-associated Epstein-Barr virus BZLF1 promoter variant enhances lytic infection. PLoS Pathog 14:e1007179 (2018). PubMed: 30052684
- Murer A et al. EBV persistence without its EBNA3A and 3C oncogenes in vivo. PLoS Pathog 14:e1007039 (2018). PubMed: 29709016
- Gillman ACT et al. Epstein-Barr Virus Nuclear Antigen 3C Inhibits Expression of COBLL1 and the ADAM28-ADAMDEC1 Locus via Interaction with the Histone Lysine Demethylase KDM2B. J Virol 92:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30135119