Product nameECL Western Blotting Substrate Kit
The ECL Western Blotting Substrate is a highly sensitive, nonradioactive, enhanced luminol-based chemiluminescent substrate for easy detection of horseradish peroxidase (HRP) on immunoblots. The ECL Western Blotting Substrate offers superior signal and clear background. Blots can be repeatedly exposed to X-ray film to obtain optimal results or stripped of the immunodetection reagents and re-probed.
Our ECL kits include this kit ab65623 and our high sensitivity ECL substrate kits:
- High Sensitivity ECL Substrate Kit ab133406 to detect 23pg-187ng of protein per band
- Very High Sensitivity ECL Substrate Kit ab133408 to detect 4.6pg-4.7ng of protein per band
- Ultra High Sensitivity ECL Substrate Kit ab133409 to detect 1.2pg-2ng of protein per band
Detection ranges in pg and ng stated above should be used for guidance only as detection range is dependent on the molecular weight of a protein.
Reagents provided are sufficient for 400 cm2 of membrane.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 50 tests 500 tests Reagent A 1 x 25ml 1 x 250ml Reagent B 1 x 25ml 1 x 250ml
RelevanceECL (enhanced luminol-based chemiluminescent) detection is a sensitive, nonradioactive method for easy detection of horseradish peroxidase (HRP) on western blots.
- Enhanced luminol based chemiluminescent
- Prestained Protein Ladder - Mid-range molecular weight (10-175 kDa) (ab115832)
- Prestained Protein Ladder - Mid-range molecular weight (10 - 180 kDa) (ab116027)
- Prestained Protein Ladder - Broad molecular weight (10-245 kDa) (ab116028)
- Prestained Protein Ladder - Extra broad molecular weight (5 - 245 kDa) (ab116029)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab65623 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
ab65623 has been referenced in 20 publications.
- Sheweita SA et al. Trigonella stellata reduced the deleterious effects of diabetes mellitus through alleviation of oxidative stress, antioxidant- and drug-metabolizing enzymes activities. J Ethnopharmacol 256:112821 (2020). PubMed: 32251758
- Ju C et al. Regulatory effect of miR-421 on humeral fracture and heterotopic ossification in elderly patients. Exp Ther Med 17:1903-1911 (2019). PubMed: 30783467
- Yang C et al. miRNA-155 expression and role in pathogenesis in spinal tuberculosis-induced intervertebral disc destruction. Exp Ther Med 17:3239-3246 (2019). PubMed: 30936999
- Wang T et al. Long non-coding RNA XIST promotes extracellular matrix degradation by functioning as a competing endogenous RNA of miR-1277-5p in osteoarthritis. Int J Mol Med 44:630-642 (2019). PubMed: 31198977
- Zhou S & Xu J Downregulation of microRNA-204 increases the expression of matrix metallopeptidase 9 in pediatric patients with pulpitis and Helicobacter pylori infection in the stomach. Exp Ther Med 18:253-259 (2019). PubMed: 31258660