Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ECSIT
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ECSIT antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ECSIT
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to 14 amino acids near the C-terminus of ECSIT (Human).
- human heart lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesIon exchange chromatography.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab21288 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 42 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa).|
FunctionAdapter protein of the Toll-like and IL-1 receptor signaling pathway that is involved in the activation of NF-kappa-B via MAP3K1. Promotes proteolytic activation of MAP3K1. Involved in the BMP signaling pathway. Required for normal embryonic development (By similarity). Required for efficient assembly of mitochondrial NADH:ubiquinone oxidoreductase.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ECSIT family.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Mitochondrion.
- Information by UniProt
- Ecsit antibody
- ECSIT homolog antibody
- ECSIT protein antibody
Lane 1 : Anti-ECSIT antibody (ab21288) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-ECSIT antibody (ab21288) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 3 : Anti-ECSIT antibody (ab21288) at 2 µg/ml
All lanes : human heart lysate
Predicted band size: 49 kDa
Observed band size: 42 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab21288 at 2µg/ml staining ECSIT in mouse heart by IHC
ab21288 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Kim MJ et al. CRBN Is a Negative Regulator of Bactericidal Activity and Autophagy Activation Through Inhibiting the Ubiquitination of ECSIT and BECN1. Front Immunol 10:2203 (2019). PubMed: 31620128
- Guarani V et al. TIMMDC1/C3orf1 functions as a membrane-embedded mitochondrial complex I assembly factor through association with the MCIA complex. Mol Cell Biol 34:847-61 (2014). PubMed: 24344204
- Soler-López M et al. Interactome mapping suggests new mechanistic details underlying Alzheimer's disease. Genome Res 21:364-76 (2011). WB, ICC/IF, IP ; Human . PubMed: 21163940
- Vogel RO et al. Cytosolic signaling protein Ecsit also localizes to mitochondria where it interacts with chaperone NDUFAF1 and functions in complex I assembly. Genes Dev 21:615-24 (2007). PubMed: 17344420