Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to EDIL3/DEL1
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-EDIL3/DEL1 antibody
See all EDIL3/DEL1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to EDIL3/DEL1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Xenopus laevis, Xenopus tropicalis
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human EDIL3/DEL1 aa 123-452.
Database link: O43854
- Mouse brain lysate; Breast ca
Previously labelled as EDIL3.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.025% Proclin 300
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab151308 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionPromotes adhesion of endothelial cells through interaction with the alpha-v/beta-3 integrin receptor. Inhibits formation of vascular-like structures. May be involved in regulation of vascular morphogenesis of remodeling in embryonic development.
Sequence similaritiesContains 3 EGF-like domains.
Contains 2 F5/8 type C domains.
- Information by UniProt
- DEL1 antibody
- Developmental endothelial locus 1 antibody
- Developmentally regulated endothelial cell locus 1 protein antibody
ab151308 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Moon PG et al. Identification of Developmental Endothelial Locus-1 on Circulating Extracellular Vesicles as a Novel Biomarker for Early Breast Cancer Detection. Clin Cancer Res 22:1757-66 (2016). PubMed: 26603257
- Damhofer H et al. Assessment of the stromal contribution to Sonic Hedgehog-dependent pancreatic adenocarcinoma. Mol Oncol N/A:N/A (2013). PubMed: 23998958