Product nameAnti-EDIL3/DEL1 antibody
See all EDIL3/DEL1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to EDIL3/DEL1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human EDIL3/DEL1 aa 450 to the C-terminus conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
(Peptide available as
- This antibody gave a positive signal in Human Pancreas Tissue Lysate.
Previously labelled as EDIL3.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab74775 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionPromotes adhesion of endothelial cells through interaction with the alpha-v/beta-3 integrin receptor. Inhibits formation of vascular-like structures. May be involved in regulation of vascular morphogenesis of remodeling in embryonic development.
Sequence similaritiesContains 3 EGF-like domains.
Contains 2 F5/8 type C domains.
- Information by UniProt
- DEL1 antibody
- Developmental endothelial locus 1 antibody
- Developmentally regulated endothelial cell locus 1 protein antibody
Anti-EDIL3/DEL1 antibody (ab74775) at 1 µg/ml + Human pancreas tissue lysate - total protein (ab29816) at 10 µg
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 54 kDa
Observed band size: 54 kDa
Exposure time: 20 minutes
This product has been referenced in:
- Silvers CR et al. Characterization of urinary extracellular vesicle proteins in muscle-invasive bladder cancer. Oncotarget 8:91199-91208 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 29207636) »
- Jackson AM et al. Endothelial cell antibodies associated with novel targets and increased rejection. J Am Soc Nephrol 26:1161-71 (2015). Read more (PubMed: 25381426) »