Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to EDIL3/DEL1
- Suitable for: WB, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-EDIL3/DEL1 antibody
See all EDIL3/DEL1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to EDIL3/DEL1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human EDIL3/DEL1 aa 450 to the C-terminus conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
(Peptide available as
- This antibody gave a positive signal in Human Pancreas Tissue Lysate.
Previously labelled as EDIL3.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab74775 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionPromotes adhesion of endothelial cells through interaction with the alpha-v/beta-3 integrin receptor. Inhibits formation of vascular-like structures. May be involved in regulation of vascular morphogenesis of remodeling in embryonic development.
Sequence similaritiesContains 3 EGF-like domains.
Contains 2 F5/8 type C domains.
- Information by UniProt
- DEL1 antibody
- Developmental endothelial locus 1 antibody
- Developmentally regulated endothelial cell locus 1 protein antibody
Anti-EDIL3/DEL1 antibody (ab74775) at 1 µg/ml + Human pancreas tissue lysate - total protein (ab29816) at 10 µg
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 54 kDa
Observed band size: 54 kDa
Exposure time: 20 minutes
ab74775 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Silvers CR et al. Characterization of urinary extracellular vesicle proteins in muscle-invasive bladder cancer. Oncotarget 8:91199-91208 (2017). PubMed: 29207636
- Jackson AM et al. Endothelial cell antibodies associated with novel targets and increased rejection. J Am Soc Nephrol 26:1161-71 (2015). PubMed: 25381426