Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to EEA1
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
- Research with confidence – consistent and reproducible results with every batch
- Long-term and scalable supply – powered by recombinant technology for fast production
- Success from the first experiment – confirmed specificity through extensive validation
- Ethical standards compliant – production is animal-free
Product nameAnti-EEA1 antibody
See all EEA1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to EEA1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.0268% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab50313 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Use a concentration of 5 - 10 µg/ml.
Use a concentration of 5 - 10 µg/ml.
FunctionBinds phospholipid vesicles containing phosphatidylinositol 3-phosphate and participates in endosomal trafficking.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C2H2-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 FYVE-type zinc finger.
DomainThe FYVE-type zinc finger domain mediates interactions with phosphatidylinositol 3-phosphate in membranes of early endosomes and penetrates bilayers. The FYVE domain insertion into PtdIns(3)P-enriched membranes is substantially increased in acidic conditions.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Early endosome membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Early endosome antigen 1 antibody
- Early endosome antigen 1, 162kD antibody
- Early endosome associated protein antibody
HeLa cells fixed and permeabilized with methanol followed by acetone. Fixed cells were stained with 1 µg/mL ab50313."
ab50313 staining EEA1 in mouse primary astrocytes by Immunocytochemistry. Cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde, permeabilized with 0.05% saponin and blocking with 10% serum was performed for 20 minutes at 250C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/150: in 10% goat serum / PBS) for 1 hour at 25°C. An Abcam`s ab6939, Cy3®-conjugated goat polyclonal to rabbit IgG (H&L) was used as secondary antibody at 1/200 dilution.
ab50313 has been referenced in 18 publications.
- Tang FL et al. Coupling of terminal differentiation deficit with neurodegenerative pathology in Vps35-deficient pyramidal neurons. Cell Death Differ 27:2099-2116 (2020). PubMed: 31907392
- Levanova N et al. The Legionella effector LtpM is a new type of phosphoinositide-activated glucosyltransferase. J Biol Chem 294:2862-2879 (2019). PubMed: 30573678
- Martini F et al. The ESCRT-0 Protein HRS Interacts with the Human T Cell Leukemia Virus Type 2 Antisense Protein APH-2 and Suppresses Viral Replication. J Virol 94:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31597781
- Leiva-Rodríguez T et al. ATG5 overexpression is neuroprotective and attenuates cytoskeletal and vesicle-trafficking alterations in axotomized motoneurons. Cell Death Dis 9:626 (2018). PubMed: 29799519
- Fischer AW et al. The adaptor protein PID1 regulates receptor-dependent endocytosis of postprandial triglyceride-rich lipoproteins. Mol Metab 16:88-99 (2018). PubMed: 30100244