Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to EFHD2/SWS1
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-EFHD2/SWS1 antibody
See all EFHD2/SWS1 primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to EFHD2/SWS1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Cow, Dog, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish
- WB: Human tonsil, human thymus, human lymph node and mouse thymus tissue lysates. IHC-P: Human tonsil tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab24368 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 2 - 4 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the microwave method before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 28-30 kDa.
1 hour primary incubation is recommended for this product.
FunctionMay regulate B-cell receptor (BCR)-induced immature and primary B-cell apoptosis (By similarity). Plays a role as negative regulator of the canonical NF-kappa-B-activating branch (By similarity). Controls spontaneous apoptosis through the regulation of BCL2L1 abundance.
Tissue specificityFound in lymphocytes; preferentially expressed in CD8+ cells.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 EF-hand domains.
Cellular localizationMembrane raft. In immature B-cell line WEHI231.
- Information by UniProt
- EF hand domain containing protein 2 antibody
- EF hand domain family, member D2 antibody
- EF-hand domain-containing protein D2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-EFHD2/SWS1 antibody (ab24368) at 0.3 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human tonsil lysate
Lane 2 : Human thymus lysate
Lane 3 : Human lymph node lysate
Lane 4 : Mouse thymus lysate
Lysates/proteins at 35 µg per lane.
Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of paraffin embedded human tonsil tissue labeling EFHD2/SWS1 with ab24368 at 2 µg/ml. Steamed antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6, HRP-staining.
ab24368 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Zhang S et al. Swiprosin-1 deficiency impairs macrophage immune response of septic mice. JCI Insight 3:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29415882
- Borger E et al. The calcium-binding protein EFhd2 modulates synapse formation in vitro and is linked to human dementia. J Neuropathol Exp Neurol 73:1166-82 (2014). WB . PubMed: 25383639