Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to EGFL7
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-EGFL7 antibody
See all EGFL7 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to EGFL7
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide within Human EGFL7 aa 150-250 (internal sequence). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q9UHF1
- Human placenta tissue
This product is FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. For commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.60
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab115786 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with Tris/EDTA buffer pH 9.0 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionRegulates vascular tubulogenesis in vivo. Inhibits platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF)-BB-induced smooth muscle cell migration and promotes endothelial cells adhesion to the substrate in vitro.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 EGF-like domains.
Contains 1 EMI domain.
- Information by UniProt
- EGF like domain 7 antibody
- EGF like domain containing protein 7 antibody
- EGF like domain multiple 7 antibody
ab115786 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Thakker S et al. KSHV LANA upregulates the expression of epidermal growth factor like domain 7 to promote angiogenesis. Oncotarget 9:1210-1228 (2018). PubMed: 29416688
- Hansen TF et al. Intra-tumoural vessel area estimated by expression of epidermal growth factor-like domain 7 and microRNA-126 in primary tumours and metastases of patients with colorectal cancer: a descriptive study. J Transl Med 13:10 (2015). Human . PubMed: 25592646
- Hansen TF et al. Epidermal growth factor-like domain 7 predicts response to first-line chemotherapy and bevacizumab in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer. Mol Cancer Ther 13:2238-45 (2014). PubMed: 25140000
- Hansen TF et al. MicroRNA-126 and epidermal growth factor-like domain 7-an angiogenic couple of importance in metastatic colorectal cancer. Results from the Nordic ACT trial. Br J Cancer 109:1243-51 (2013). PubMed: 23922111