Product nameAnti-EGFP antibody [F56-6A1.2.3]
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [F56-6A1.2.3] to EGFP
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Full length protein corresponding to EGFP aa 1-239. enhanced green fluorescent protein (eGFP).
Database link: CAD97424.1
- ICC/IF: U-2 OS cells transfected with an EGFR-eGFP fusion protein. WB: Recombinant GFP.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Purification notesin vitro produced
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab184601 in the following tested applications.
|WB||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/20 - 1/100.|
- eGFP antibody
- Enhanced GFP antibody
- Green Fluorescent Protein antibody
Detection of GP64 expression and fusogenicity.
(B) Syncytium formation assay of BmN-SWU1 or BmN-SWU2 cells transfected with 1 µg pIZ-GP64 plasmid. At 48 h p.t., cells were incubated in TC-100 medium at a normal (6.19) or low (4.8) pH level for 10 min. Syncytium formation was examined 12 h later by detecting GP64 and EGFP (ab184601) using indirect immunofluorescence microscopy. Nuclei were stained with DAPI (blue).
Immunofluorescent analysis of U-2 OS (Human bone osteosarcoma epithelial cell line) cells transfected with an EGFR-EGFP fusion protein (formalin-fixed, 0.1% Triton X-100 permeabilized) using either natural fluorescence (green) or an anti-EGFP antibody (red). Cells were then labeled with ab184601 at 1/20 dilution followed with DyLight 550 goat anti-mouse IgG secondary antibody at 1/200 dilution. Nuclei (blue) were stained with Hoechst 33342 dye. 20X magnification.
All lanes : Anti-EGFP antibody [F56-6A1.2.3] (ab184601) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Recombinant GFP at 1 µg
Lane 2 : Recombinant GFP at 0.5 µg
Lane 3 : Recombinant GFP at 0.25 µg
Lane 4 : Recombinant GFP at 0.125 µg
Lane 5 : Recombinant GFP at 0.0625 µg
All lanes : goat anti-mouse IgG-HRP at 1/15000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 27 kDa
ab184601 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Rakvács Z et al. The human ABCB6 protein is the functional homologue of HMT-1 proteins mediating cadmium detoxification. Cell Mol Life Sci 76:4131-4144 (2019). PubMed: 31053883
- Shin YJ et al. Prognostic implications and interaction of L1 methylation and p53 expression statuses in advanced gastric cancer. Clin Epigenetics 11:77 (2019). PubMed: 31088544
- Tajerian M et al. The hippocampal extracellular matrix regulates pain and memory after injury. Mol Psychiatry 23:2302-2313 (2018). PubMed: 30254235
- Huang CJ et al. Detection of lower levels of SNAP25 using multiple microarray systems and its functional significance in medulloblastoma. Int J Mol Med 39:1195-1205 (2017). IF ; Human . PubMed: 28339008
- Chai P et al. Functional Analysis of a Novel FOXL2 Indel Mutation in Chinese Families with Blepharophimosis-Ptosis-Epicanthus Inversus Syndrome Type I. Int J Biol Sci 13:1019-1028 (2017). PubMed: 28924383