Publishing research using ab203559? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab203559 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Chang YL et al. Regulation of estrogen receptor a function in oral squamous cell carcinoma cells by FAK signaling. Endocr Relat Cancer 21:555-65 (2014). Human . PubMed: 24825747
- Gerdes CA et al. GA201 (RG7160): a novel, humanized, glycoengineered anti-EGFR antibody with enhanced ADCC and superior in vivo efficacy compared with cetuximab. Clin Cancer Res 19:1126-38 (2013). PubMed: 23209031
- Hsieh TH et al. Phthalates stimulate the epithelial to mesenchymal transitionthrough an HDAC6-dependent mechanism in human breast epithelial stem cells. Toxicol Sci 128:365-76 (2012). Human . PubMed: 22552774
- Katayama R et al. Mechanisms of acquired crizotinib resistance in ALK-rearranged lung Cancers. Sci Transl Med 4:120ra17 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22277784
- Wang YC et al. Different mechanisms for resistance to trastuzumab versus lapatinib in HER2-positive breast cancers--role of estrogen receptor and HER2 reactivation. Breast Cancer Res 13:R121 (2011). WB . PubMed: 22123186
- Balla P et al. Epidermal growth factor receptor signalling contributes to osteoblastic stromal cell proliferation, osteoclastogenesis and disease progression in giant cell tumour of bone. Histopathology 59:376-89 (2011). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 22034878
- Pickl M & Ries CH Comparison of 3D and 2D tumor models reveals enhanced HER2 activation in 3D associated with an increased response to trastuzumab. Oncogene 28:461-8 (2009). PubMed: 18978815
- Kumar N et al. Multipathway model enables prediction of kinase inhibitor cross-talk effects on migration of Her2-overexpressing mammary epithelial cells. Mol Pharmacol 73:1668-78 (2008). PubMed: 18349105
- Mahller YY et al. Oncolytic HSV and erlotinib inhibit tumor growth and angiogenesis in a novel malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumor xenograft model. Mol Ther 15:279-86 (2007). WB . PubMed: 17235305