Product nameAnti-EHD4 antibody
See all EHD4 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to EHD4
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Xenopus laevis, Xenopus tropicalis
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 52-315 of Human EHD4 (Uniprot ID: Q9H223).
- 293T, A431, HeLa and HepG2 whole cell lysates; Human BT483 xenograft tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab153892 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 61 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/1000.|
RelevanceEHD4 is involved in the control of trafficking at the early endosome and regulates exit of cargo toward both the recycling compartment and the late endocytic pathway.
Cellular localizationEarly endosome membrane; Peripheral membrane protein. Recycling endosome membrane; Peripheral membrane protein.
- EH domain containing 4 antibody
- EH domain containing protein 4 antibody
- EH domain-containing protein 4 antibody
All lanes : Anti-EHD4 antibody (ab153892) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : 293T whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : A431 whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate
Lane 4 : HepG2 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 61 kDa
7.5% SDS PAGE
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human BT483 xenograft tissue labeling EHD4 with ab153892 at 1/500 dilution.
This product has been referenced in:
- Feng J et al. Interferon-Stimulated Gene (ISG)-Expression Screening Reveals the Specific Antibunyaviral Activity of ISG20. J Virol 92:N/A (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29695422) »
- Dutta S et al. Neuropilin-2 Regulates Endosome Maturation and EGFR Trafficking to Support Cancer Cell Pathobiology. Cancer Res 76:418-28 (2016). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 26560516) »