Publishing research using ab32485? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab32485 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Repici M et al. The Parkinson's Disease-Linked Protein DJ-1 Associates with Cytoplasmic mRNP Granules During Stress and Neurodegeneration. Mol Neurobiol N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29675578
- Blazquez L et al. Exon Junction Complex Shapes the Transcriptome by Repressing Recursive Splicing. Mol Cell 72:496-509.e9 (2018). PubMed: 30388411
- Hu J et al. Nuclear localization of EIF4G3 suggests a role for the XY body in translational regulation during spermatogenesis in mice. Biol Reprod 98:102-114 (2018). PubMed: 29161344
- Da Ros M et al. FYCO1 and autophagy control the integrity of the haploid male germ cell-specific RNP granules. Autophagy 13:302-321 (2017). PubMed: 27929729
- Sanchez G et al. A novel role for CARM1 in promoting nonsense-mediated mRNA decay: potential implications for spinal muscular atrophy. Nucleic Acids Res 44:2661-76 (2016). WB . PubMed: 26656492
- Van Rechem C et al. Lysine demethylase KDM4A associates with translation machinery and regulates protein synthesis. Cancer Discov 5:255-63 (2015). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25564516
- Chuang TW et al. The RNA-binding protein Y14 inhibits mRNA decapping and modulates processing body formation. Mol Biol Cell 24:1-13 (2013). WB, ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 23115303
- Barker-Haliski ML et al. Expression of the core exon-junction complex factor eukaryotic initiation factor 4A3 is increased during spatial exploration and striatally-mediated learning. Neuroscience 226:51-61 (2012). IHC-Fr ; Rat . PubMed: 22982623
- Feng J et al. A proteomic comparison of immature and mature mouse gonadotrophs reveals novel differentially expressed nuclear proteins that regulate gonadotropin gene transcription and RNA splicing. Biol Reprod 79:546-61 (2008). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 18480465