Publishing research using ab32024? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab32024 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Jiang M et al. Potential efficacy and prognosis of silencing the CRLF2-mediated AKT/mTOR pathway in pediatric acute B-cell lymphoblastic leukemia. Oncol Rep 41:885-894 (2019). PubMed: 30535452
- Li F et al. Expression of 4E-BP1 and phospho-4E-BP1 correlates with the prognosis of patients with clear cell renal carcinoma. Cancer Manag Res 10:1553-1563 (2018). PubMed: 29942157
- Liu J et al. Mammalian Target of Rapamycin Complex 1 Activation Disrupts the Low-Density Lipoprotein Receptor Pathway: A Novel Mechanism for Extracellular Matrix Accumulation in Human Peritoneal Mesothelial Cells. Am J Nephrol 48:357-368 (2018). PubMed: 30423569
- Ye L et al. NUMB maintains bone mass by promoting degradation of PTEN and GLI1 via ubiquitination in osteoblasts. Bone Res 6:32 (2018). PubMed: 30455992
- Liu Y et al. Effects of bufalin on the mTOR/p70S6K pathway and apoptosis in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma in nude mice. Int J Mol Med 40:357-366 (2017). PubMed: 28656204
- Zeng X et al. Acylated and unacylated ghrelin inhibit atrophy in myotubes co-cultured with colon carcinoma cells. Oncotarget 8:72872-72885 (2017). PubMed: 29069832
- Wang Z et al. Cordycepin Induces Apoptosis and Inhibits Proliferation of Human Lung Cancer Cell Line H1975 via Inhibiting the Phosphorylation of EGFR. Molecules 21:N/A (2016). PubMed: 27689974
- Zhang W et al. Activation of mTOR in the spinal cord is required for pain hypersensitivity induced by chronic constriction injury in mice. Pharmacol Biochem Behav 111:64-70 (2013). PubMed: 23948070
- Silver N et al. Activation of mTOR coincides with autophagy during ligation-induced atrophy in the rat submandibular gland. Cell Death Dis 1: (2010). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 20890458