Publishing research using ab32443? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab32443 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Wang Z et al. EIF5A regulates proliferation and chemoresistance in pancreatic cancer through the sHH signalling pathway. J Cell Mol Med 23:2678-2688 (2019). PubMed: 30761741
- Zhang J et al. EIF5A1 promotes epithelial ovarian cancer proliferation and progression. Biomed Pharmacother 100:168-175 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29428664
- Muñoz-Soriano V et al. Evolutionary conserved role of eukaryotic translation factor eIF5A in the regulation of actin-nucleating formins. Sci Rep 7:9580 (2017). IHC ; Drosophila melanogaster . PubMed: 28852021
- Humphries MP et al. A Case-Matched Gender Comparison Transcriptomic Screen Identifies eIF4E and eIF5 as Potential Prognostic Markers in Male Breast Cancer. Clin Cancer Res 23:2575-2583 (2017). PubMed: 27986751
- Fujimura K et al. Eukaryotic Translation Initiation Factor 5A (EIF5A) Regulates Pancreatic Cancer Metastasis by Modulating RhoA and Rho-associated Kinase (ROCK) Protein Expression Levels. J Biol Chem 290:29907-19 (2015). PubMed: 26483550
- Van Rechem C et al. Lysine demethylase KDM4A associates with translation machinery and regulates protein synthesis. Cancer Discov 5:255-63 (2015). Human . PubMed: 25564516
- Fujimura K et al. A hypusine-eIF5A-PEAK1 switch regulates the pathogenesis of pancreatic cancer. Cancer Res 74:6671-81 (2014). PubMed: 25261239
- Qin X et al. Inhibition of eIF5A results in aberrant uterine natural killer cell function and embryo loss in mice. Am J Reprod Immunol 71:229-40 (2014). PubMed: 24382123
- Preukschas M et al. Expression of eukaryotic initiation factor 5A and hypusine forming enzymes in glioblastoma patient samples: implications for new targeted therapies. PLoS One 7:e43468 (2012). IHC . PubMed: 22927971
- Patel PH et al. The Drosophila deoxyhypusine hydroxylase homologue nero and its target eIF5A are required for cell growth and the regulation of autophagy. J Cell Biol 185:1181-94 (2009). WB, IHC-FoFr . PubMed: 19546244