Publishing research using ab9519? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab9519 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Godinho MSC et al. Elastin is Localised to the Interfascicular Matrix of Energy Storing Tendons and Becomes Increasingly Disorganised With Ageing. Sci Rep 7:9713 (2017). PubMed: 28855560
- Kawamoto-Hirano A et al. Cricoarytenoid Articulation in Elderly Japanese With Special Reference to Morphology of the Synovial Tissue. Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol 125:219-27 (2016). PubMed: 26391093
- Yang YF et al. Effects of induction and inhibition of matrix cross-linking on remodeling of the aqueous outflow resistance by ocular trabecular meshwork cells. Sci Rep 6:30505 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27465745
- Katsumura S et al. Synovial tissue morphology of the cricoarytenoid joint in the elderly: a histological comparison with the cricothyroid joint. Anat Cell Biol 49:61-7 (2016). PubMed: 27051568
- Wang J et al. Interleukin-1ß Promotes Epithelial-Derived Alveolar Elastogenesis via avß6 Integrin-Dependent TGF-ß Activation. Cell Physiol Biochem 36:2198-216 (2015). PubMed: 26279426
- Mirmalek-Sani SH et al. Porcine pancreas extracellular matrix as a platform for endocrine pancreas bioengineering. Biomaterials 34:5488-95 (2013). PubMed: 23583038
- Mirmalek-Sani SH et al. Immunogenicity of decellularized porcine liver for bioengineered hepatic tissue. Am J Pathol 183:558-65 (2013). PubMed: 23747949
- Hinata N et al. Coexistence of elastic fibers with hyaluronic acid in the human urethral sphincter complex: a histological study. J Urol 190:1313-9 (2013). Human . PubMed: 23583858
- Smith KD et al. The organisation of elastin and fibrillins 1 and 2 in the cruciate ligament complex. J Anat 218:600-7 (2011). PubMed: 21466551
- Weinbaum JS et al. The matrix-binding domain of microfibril-associated glycoprotein-1 targets active connective tissue growth factor to a fibroblast-produced extracellular matrix. Macromol Biosci 10:1338-44 (2010). PubMed: 20799254
- Gambichler T et al. Expression of extracellular matrix proteins in reticular variant of mid-dermal elastolysis. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 24:1481-4 (2010). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 20456556
- Zhang L & Spector M Comparison of three types of chondrocytes in collagen scaffolds for cartilage tissue engineering. Biomed Mater 4:45012 (2009). PubMed: 19636108