Publishing research using ab2239? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab2239 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Makino Y et al. Tyr724 phosphorylation of ELMO1 by Src is involved in cell spreading and migration via Rac1 activation. Cell Commun Signal 13:35 (2015). WB . PubMed: 26205662
- Capala ME et al. ELMO1 is upregulated in AML CD34+ stem/progenitor cells, mediates chemotaxis and predicts poor prognosis in normal karyotype AML. PLoS One 9:e111568 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25360637
- Toret CP et al. An Elmo-Dock complex locally controls Rho GTPases and actin remodeling during cadherin-mediated adhesion. J Cell Biol 207:577-87 (2014). PubMed: 25452388
- Dulak AM et al. Exome and whole-genome sequencing of esophageal adenocarcinoma identifies recurrent driver events and mutational complexity. Nat Genet 45:478-86 (2013). WB . PubMed: 23525077
- Kim JY et al. The RhoG/ELMO1/Dock180 Signaling Module Is Required for Spine Morphogenesis in Hippocampal Neurons. J Biol Chem 286:37615-24 (2011). WB, ICC/IF ; Rat . PubMed: 21900250
- Sai J et al. Parallel phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase (PI3K)-dependent and Src-dependent pathways lead to CXCL8-mediated Rac2 activation and chemotaxis. J Biol Chem 283:26538-47 (2008). WB, ICC/IF, IP ; Human . PubMed: 18662984
- Jarzynka MJ et al. ELMO1 and Dock180, a bipartite Rac1 guanine nucleotide exchange factor, promote human glioma cell invasion. Cancer Res 67:7203-11 (2007). PubMed: 17671188
- Gekonge BN et al. Signal transduction induced by apoptotic cells inhibits HIV transcription in monocytes/macrophages. J Leukoc Biol 80:953-60 (2006). WB . PubMed: 16885500
- Makino Y et al. Elmo1 inhibits ubiquitylation of Dock180. J Cell Sci 119:923-32 (2006). WB ; Human . PubMed: 16495483
- Côté JF et al. A novel and evolutionarily conserved PtdIns(3,4,5)P3-binding domain is necessary for DOCK180 signalling. Nat Cell Biol 7:797-807 (2005). PubMed: 16025104