Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [V.7C7.1] to Endomucin
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-Endomucin antibody [V.7C7.1]
See all Endomucin primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [V.7C7.1] to Endomucin
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IFmore details
Unsuitable for: FuncS
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Mouse Endomucin-IgG fusion protein
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notes0.2 µm filtered solution
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106100 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
FunctionEndothelial sialomucin, also called endomucin or mucin-like sialoglycoprotein, which interferes with the assembly of focal adhesion complexes and inhibits interaction between cells and the extracellular matrix.
Tissue specificityExpressed in heart, kidney and lung.
modificationsHighly O-glycosylated. Sialic acid-rich glycoprotein.
Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane. Membrane. Consistently localized to the plasma membrane and less abundantly to Golgi-like perinuclear stacks.
- Information by UniProt
- EMCN antibody
- EMCN2 antibody
- Endomucin 2 antibody
ab106100 has been referenced in 21 publications.
- Ide S et al. Yolk-sac-derived macrophages progressively expand in the mouse kidney with age. Elife 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32301704
- Ogunlade O et al. Monitoring neovascularization and integration of decellularized human scaffolds using photoacoustic imaging. Photoacoustics 13:76-84 (2019). PubMed: 30805295
- Zhu Y et al. The association between CD31hiEmcnhi endothelial cells and bone mineral density in Chinese women. J Bone Miner Metab N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30919130
- Lodge EJ et al. Homeostatic and tumourigenic activity of SOX2+ pituitary stem cells is controlled by the LATS/YAP/TAZ cascade. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30912742
- Zhao M et al. N-Cadherin-Expressing Bone and Marrow Stromal Progenitor Cells Maintain Reserve Hematopoietic Stem Cells. Cell Rep 26:652-669.e6 (2019). PubMed: 30650358