Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Endothelin 1
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Endothelin 1 antibody
See all Endothelin 1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Endothelin 1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to CS-Abu-SSLMDKE-Abu-VYF-Abu-HLDIIW of Mouse Endothelin 1.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab117757 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionEndothelins are endothelium-derived vasoconstrictor peptides.
Tissue specificityExpressed in lung, placental stem villi vessels and in cultured placental vascular smooth muscle cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the endothelin/sarafotoxin family.
- Information by UniProt
- ARCND3 antibody
- Big endothelin-1 antibody
- EDN1 antibody
ab117757 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Yang X et al. FURIN Expression in Vascular Endothelial Cells Is Modulated by a Coronary Artery Disease-Associated Genetic Variant and Influences Monocyte Transendothelial Migration. J Am Heart Assoc 9:e014333 (2020). PubMed: 32067586
- Wang D et al. Effect of cold stress on ovarian & uterine microcirculation in rats and the role of endothelin system. Reprod Biol Endocrinol 18:29 (2020). PubMed: 32290862
- Yang H et al. Therapeutic effect of Cnidium officinale Makino extract on ovariectomized hind-limb ischemic mice. Integr Med Res 8:107-115 (2019). PubMed: 31193479
- Redinus K et al. An Hb-mediated circulating macrophage contributing to pulmonary vascular remodeling in sickle cell disease. JCI Insight 4:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31391342
- Verboven M et al. High intensity training improves cardiac function in healthy rats. Sci Rep 9:5612 (2019). PubMed: 30948751