Publishing research using ab133030? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab133030 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Morsy MD et al. The impact of concomitant administration of vanadium and insulin on endothelial dysfunction markers (PAI-1 and ET-1) in type 1 diabetic rats. Arch Physiol Biochem N/A:1-8 (2019). PubMed: 30789058
- Liu ZY et al. Less Vertebral Bone Mass after Treatment with Macitentan in Mice: A Pilot Study. Biomed Res Int 2019:2075968 (2019). PubMed: 30911541
- Gao R et al. The Value of Combining Plasma D-Dimer and Endothelin-1 Levels to Predict No-Reflow After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention of ST-Segment Elevation in Acute Myocardial Infarction Patients with a Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus History. Med Sci Monit 24:3549-3556 (2018). PubMed: 29806659
- Russo L et al. Liver-specific rescuing of CEACAM1 reverses endothelial and cardiovascular abnormalities in male mice with null deletion of Ceacam1 gene. Mol Metab 9:98-113 (2018). PubMed: 29396368
- Liu X et al. Blocking mitochondrial cyclophilin D ameliorates TSH-impaired defensive barrier of artery. Redox Biol 15:418-434 (2018). PubMed: 29353219
- Sun Y et al. Reduction of Uterine Perfusion Pressure Induced Redistribution of Endothelin Receptor Type-B Between the Intima and Media Contributes to the Pathogenesis of Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension. Cell Physiol Biochem 44:1715-1725 (2017). PubMed: 29216636
- Solà-Adell C et al. Calcium Dobesilate Prevents Neurodegeneration and Vascular Leakage in Experimental Diabetes. Curr Eye Res N/A:1-14 (2017). PubMed: 28574750
- Lee MY et al. Liraglutide prevents and reverses monocrotaline-induced pulmonary arterial hypertension by suppressing ET-1 and enhancing eNOS/sGC/PKG pathways. Sci Rep 6:31788 (2016). PubMed: 27581840
- Chai W et al. Liraglutide prevents microvascular insulin resistance and preserves muscle capillary density in high-fat diet-fed rats. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 311:E640-8 (2016). PubMed: 27436611
- Corallo C et al. From microvasculature to fibroblasts: Contribution of anti-endothelial cell antibodies in systemic sclerosis. Int J Immunopathol Pharmacol 28:93-103 (2015). PubMed: 25816411