Publishing research using ab117529? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab117529 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Zhang L et al. The clinical significance of endothelin receptor type B in hepatocellular carcinoma and its potential molecular mechanism. Exp Mol Pathol 107:141-157 (2019). PubMed: 30768923
- Christensen ST et al. MEK1/2 inhibitor U0126, but not nimodipine, reduces upregulation of cerebrovascular contractile receptors after subarachnoid haemorrhage in rats. PLoS One 14:e0215398 (2019). PubMed: 30978262
- Liu W et al. Gli family zinc finger 1 is associated with endothelin receptor type B in Hirschsprung disease. Mol Med Rep 17:5844-5850 (2018). PubMed: 29484400
- Valentin-Torres A et al. Blockade of sustained tumor necrosis factor in a transgenic model of progressive autoimmune encephalomyelitis limits oligodendrocyte apoptosis and promotes oligodendrocyte maturation. J Neuroinflammation 15:121 (2018). PubMed: 29690885
- Gulati S et al. Attenuation of opioid tolerance by ETB receptor agonist, IRL-1620, is independent of an accompanied decrease in nerve growth factor in mice. Heliyon 3:e00317 (2017). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 28626808
- Sun Y et al. Reduction of Uterine Perfusion Pressure Induced Redistribution of Endothelin Receptor Type-B Between the Intima and Media Contributes to the Pathogenesis of Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension. Cell Physiol Biochem 44:1715-1725 (2017). PubMed: 29216636
- Silpanisong J et al. Chronic hypoxia alters fetal cerebrovascular responses to endothelin-1. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 313:C207-C218 (2017). PubMed: 28566491
- Radziwon-Balicka A et al. A novel multicolor flow-cytometry application for quantitative detection of receptors on vascular smooth muscle cells. PLoS One 12:e0186504 (2017). PubMed: 29084284
- Sun D et al. Hypercholesterolemia Impairs Nonstenotic Kidney Outcomes After Reversal of Experimental Renovascular Hypertension. Am J Hypertens 29:853-9 (2016). PubMed: 26739189
- He S et al. Endothelin-Mediated Changes in Gene Expression in Isolated Purified Rat Retinal Ganglion Cells. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 56:6144-61 (2015). PubMed: 26397462