For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab8087? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab8087 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Lasagna-Reeves CA et al. Tau oligomers impair memory and induce synaptic and mitochondrial dysfunction in wild-type mice. Mol Neurodegener 6:39 (2011).
- Péqueux C et al. Oxytocin receptor pattern of expression in primary lung cancer and in normal human lung. Lung Cancer 50:177-88 (2005).
- Burgio VL et al. Characterization of EN4 monoclonal antibody: a reagent with CD31 specificity. Clin Exp Immunol 96:170-6 (1994).
- Holden CA et al. The detection of endothelial cell antigens in cutaneous tissue using methacarn and periodate lysine paraformaldehyde fixation. J Immunol Methods 91:45-52 (1986).
- Jones RR et al. Histogenesis of Kaposi's sarcoma in patients with and without acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS). J Clin Pathol 39:742-9 (1986).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"