Product nameEnhanced Apoptotic DNA Ladder Detection Kit
See all DNA fragmentation kits
Sample typeTissue, Adherent cells, Suspension cells
Assay time1h 30m
Enhanced Apoptotic DNA Ladder Detection Kit (ab66093) provides an easy and sensitive solution for detecting DNA fragmentation in apoptotic cells. It can isolate small fragmented DNA from cells in only 90 minutes, whereas other similar products in the market require 1-2 days. No DNA extraction or additional columns required. DNA fragments can be easily visualized by agarose gel electrophoresis stained with a highly sensitive dye.
For more apoptosis assays, review the apoptosis assay and apoptosis marker guide.
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 50 tests Ammonium Acetate Solution Yellow 1 x 250µl DNA Suspension Buffer Green 1 x 0.25ml Enzyme B (Lyophilized) Red 1 vial Staining Dye Blue 1 x 50µl TE Lysis Buffer Purple 1 x 1.8ml
RelevanceInternucleosomal DNA fragmentation is a hallmark of apoptosis in mammalian cells.
- FCCP, mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation uncoupler (ab120081)
- Cycloheximide, Protein synthesis inhibitor (ab120093)
- SB431542, ALK inhibitor (ab120163)
- Z-VAD(OH)-FMK, Irreversible general caspase inhibitor (ab120382)
- Z-VAD(OMe)-FMK, Cell permeable, irreversible pan-caspase inhibitor (ab120487)
- Doxorubicin hydrochloride, Topoisomerase II inhibitor (ab120629)
- Dorsomorphin (Compound C), AMP-kinase inhibitor (ab120843)
- Calcein AM, fluorescent dye for cell viability (ab141420)
ab66093 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.