Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to entB (HRP)
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB
- Reacts with: Staphylococcus aureus
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-entB antibody (HRP)
See all entB primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to entB (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Staphylococcus aureus
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to entB.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituents: 0.0268% PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab15905 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 31.4 kDa.|
RelevanceStaphylococcal enterotoxins represent a group of proteins, which are secreted by Staphylococcus aureus and cause staphylococcal food poisoning syndrome. The illness is characterised by high fever, hypotension, diarrhea, shock, and in some cases death. Their molecular masses range between 27 and 30 kDa. At present, seven enterotoxins are known, namely A, B, C1, C2, C3, D and E. Their amino acid sequences have been determined and it was shown that all are single chain polypeptides containing one disulfide bond formed by two half cystines located in the middle of the polypeptide chain, which form the so called cysteine loop. SEB is an extremely potent activator of T cells, stimulating the production and secretion of various cytokines which mediate many of the toxic effects of SEB.
- Ent B antibody
- EntB antibody
- Enterotoxin type B antibody
ab15905 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.