Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [10F0] to Enterovirus 71
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Neutralising
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-Enterovirus 71 antibody [10F0]
See all Enterovirus 71 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [10F0] to Enterovirus 71
SpecificityThis antibody is specific for Enterovirus 71.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Neutralisingmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Other species
Native Enterovirus 71
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferConstituent: Ascites
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab36367 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/2000.
Fix with cold acetone for 10 minutes. Dilute antibody in PBS (pH 7.5 to pH 8.0) with 1% BSA.
RelevanceEnterovirus 71 was first isolated in 1969. Since then it has been associated with sporadic cases of outbreaks in various parts of the world, including the U.S., Brazil, Europe, Austrailia, Malaysia, and Taiwan. Entervirus 71 infection may present itself much like other enterovirus infections, with symptoms ranging from asymptomatic to the presentation of rashes, diarrhea, colds, meningitis, encephalitis, hand to foot to mouth disease, myocarditis, or some combination of these syndromes. On the other hand, Enterovirus 71 may cause many unusal syndromes such as acute flaccid paralysis (similar to paralytic poliomyelitis), bulbar and brain encephalitis, Guillain Barre syndrome, and rapidly fatal pulmonary edema and hemmorrhage.
- EV71 antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab36367 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Sun L et al. Intra-host emergence of an enterovirus A71 variant with enhanced PSGL1 usage and neurovirulence. Emerg Microbes Infect 8:1076-1085 (2019). PubMed: 31339457
- Chen SL et al. Endophilin-A2-mediated endocytic pathway is critical for enterovirus 71 entry into caco-2 cells. Emerg Microbes Infect 8:773-786 (2019). PubMed: 31132962
- Wang H et al. STAT3 Regulates the Type I IFN-Mediated Antiviral Response by Interfering with the Nuclear Entry of STAT1. Int J Mol Sci 20:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31575039
- Chen D et al. Harmine, a small molecule derived from natural sources, inhibits enterovirus 71 replication by targeting NF-?B pathway. Int Immunopharmacol 60:111-120 (2018). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 29730555
- Chen D et al. Promyelocytic Leukemia Restricts Enterovirus 71 Replication by Inhibiting Autophagy. Front Immunol 9:1268 (2018). PubMed: 29922292