Publishing research using ab21236? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab21236 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Garcia-Morales V et al. The microRNA-7-mediated reduction in EPAC-1 contributes to vascular endothelial permeability and eNOS uncoupling in murine experimental retinopathy. Acta Diabetol 54:581-591 (2017). PubMed: 28353063
- Tobin GA et al. The Role of eNOS Phosphorylation in Causing Drug-induced Vascular Injury. Toxicol Pathol 42:709-724 (2014). PubMed: 24705881
- Guibinga GH et al. Deficiency of the purine metabolic gene HPRT dysregulates microRNA-17 family cluster and guanine-based cellular functions: a role for EPAC in Lesch-Nyhan syndrome. Hum Mol Genet 22:4502-15 (2013). PubMed: 23804752
- Yi L et al. TLR signaling paralyzes monocyte chemotaxis through synergized effects of p38 MAPK and global Rap-1 activation. PLoS One 7:e30404 (2012). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 22347375
- Pietrobon M et al. Interplay among cGMP, cAMP, and Ca2+ in Living Olfactory Sensory Neurons In Vitro and In Vivo. J Neurosci 31:8395-405 (2011). PubMed: 21653844
- Thomas M et al. The Cellular DExD/H-Box RNA-Helicases UAP56 and URH49 Exhibit a CRM1-Independent Nucleocytoplasmic Shuttling Activity. PLoS One 6:e22671 (2011). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 21799930
- Lau WK et al. Differential Inhibitory Effects of CysLT(1) Receptor Antagonists on P2Y(6) Receptor-Mediated Signaling and Ion Transport in Human Bronchial Epithelia. PLoS One 6:e22363 (2011). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 21799837
- Sabbatini ME et al. Rap1 activation plays a regulatory role in pancreatic amylase secretion. J Biol Chem 283:23884-94 (2008). WB, IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 18577515
- Brock TG et al. Effects of prostaglandin E2 on the subcellular localization of Epac-1 and Rap1 proteins during Fcgamma-receptor-mediated phagocytosis in alveolar macrophages. Exp Cell Res 314:255-63 (2008). ICC/IF ; Rat . PubMed: 18021770