Publishing research using ab8666? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab8666 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Cheng Z et al. Long non-coding RNA THOR promotes liver cancer stem cells expansion via ß-catenin pathway. Gene 684:95-103 (2019). PubMed: 30359743
- Parker SG et al. A photoelectrochemical platform for the capture and release of rare single cells. Nat Commun 9:2288 (2018). PubMed: 29895867
- El Jamal SM et al. MEF2B is a member of the BCL6 gene transcriptional complex and induces its expression in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma of the germinal center B-cell-like type. Lab Invest N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30446717
- Chen KY et al. A Notch positive feedback in the intestinal stem cell niche is essential for stem cell self-renewal. Mol Syst Biol 13:927 (2017). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 28455349
- Mitra M et al. EpCAM is a putative stem marker in retinoblastoma and an effective target for T-cell-mediated immunotherapy. Mol Vis 18:290-308 (2012). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 22328825
- Kondo S et al. Epstein-barr virus latent membrane protein 1 induces cancer stem/progenitor-like cells in nasopharyngeal epithelial cell lines. J Virol 85:11255-64 (2011). PubMed: 21849440
- Espina V et al. Malignant precursor cells pre-exist in human breast DCIS and require autophagy for survival. PLoS One 5:e10240 (2010). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 20421921
- Fillmore CM et al. Estrogen expands breast cancer stem-like cells through paracrine FGF/Tbx3 signaling. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A : (2010). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 21098263
- Villadsen R et al. Evidence for a stem cell hierarchy in the adult human breast. J Cell Biol 177:87-101 (2007). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 17420292
- Barberi T et al. Derivation of engraftable skeletal myoblasts from human embryonic stem cells. Nat Med 13:642-8 (2007). ICC ; Human . PubMed: 17417652
- Tsubura A et al. Immunohistochemical demonstration of breast-derived and/or carcinoma-associated glycoproteins in normal skin appendages and their tumors. J Cutan Pathol 19:73-9 (1992). PubMed: 1556271