Product nameAnti-EPF antibody [EPR4476]
See all EPF primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR4476] to EPF
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IP, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human EPF aa 50-150. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- WB: A431, Neuro-2a, A549, and MCF7 cell lysates IHC-P: Human colon and kidney tissues ICC/IF: HeLa cells
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMab® patents
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 40% Glycerol, 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108600 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/10000 - 1/50000. Detects a band of approximately 11 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa).|
|IP||1/10 - 1/100.|
|IHC-P||1/250 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
FunctionEukaryotic CPN10 homolog which is essential for mitochondrial protein biogenesis, together with CPN60. Binds to CPN60 in the presence of Mg-ATP and suppresses the ATPase activity of the latter.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GroES chaperonin family.
Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
- Information by UniProt
- 10 kDa chaperonin antibody
- 10 kDa heat shock protein mitochondrial antibody
- 10 kDa heat shock protein, mitochondrial antibody
All lanes : Anti-EPF antibody [EPR4476] (ab108600) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : A431 cell lysate
Lane 2 : Neuro-2a cell lysate
Lane 3 : A549 cell lysate
Lane 4 : MCF7 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 11 kDa
Observed band size: 11 kDa
Immunohistochemical staining of EPF in paraffin embedded Human colon tissue, using ab108600 at a dilution of 1/250.
Immunohistochemical staining of EPF in paraffin embedded Human kidney tissue, using ab108600 at a dilution of 1/250.
Immunofluorescent staining of EPF in HeLa cells, using ab108600 at a dilution of 1/100.
ab108600 showing positive staining in Normal uterus tissue.
ab108600 showing positive staining in Ovarian carcinoma tissue.
ab108600 showing positive staining in Normal breast tissue.
ab108600 showing positive staining in Colonic adenocarcinoma tissue.
ab108600 showing positive staining in Normal stomach tissue.
This product has been referenced in:
- Sakellariou GK et al. Neuron-specific expression of CuZnSOD prevents the loss of muscle mass and function that occurs in homozygous CuZnSOD-knockout mice. FASEB J 28:1666-81 (2014). WB ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 24378874) »
- Gispert S et al. Loss of mitochondrial peptidase Clpp leads to infertility, hearing loss plus growth retardation via accumulation of CLPX, mtDNA and inflammatory factors. Hum Mol Genet N/A:N/A (2013). Read more (PubMed: 23851121) »