Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Eph receptor A2+A3+A4 (phospho Y588 + Y596)
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Eph receptor A2+A3+A4 (phospho Y588 + Y596) antibody
See all Eph receptor A2+A3+A4 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Eph receptor A2+A3+A4 (phospho Y588 + Y596)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic phosphopeptide derived from human Eph receptor A2+A3+A4 around the phosphorylation site of tyrosine 588/596 (T-YP-V-D-P).
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab62256 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. The antibody against non-phosphopeptide was removed by chromatography using non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site.
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab62256 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
1/500 - 1/1000.
1/500 - 1/1000.
RelevanceEph receptor A2 is the receptor for members of the ephrin-A family. It binds to ephrin-A1, -A3, -A4 and -A5. Eph receptor A3 is also a receptor for members of the ephrin-A family. It binds to ephrin-A2, -A3, -A4 and -A5 and is thought to play a role in lymphoid function. Eph receptor A4 is a receptor for members of the ephrin-A family. It binds to ephrin-A1, -A4 and -A5. It binds more poorly to ephrin-A2 and -A3. It may play a role in a signal transduction process involved in hindbrain pattern formation.
Cellular localizationCell Membrane
- ECK antibody
- EPH Receptor A2 antibody
- EPH Receptor A3 antibody
ab62256 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Mansour M et al. PTP-PEST controls EphA3 activation and ephrin-induced cytoskeletal remodelling. J Cell Sci 129:277-89 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 26644181
- Neill T et al. EphA2 is a functional receptor for the growth factor progranulin. J Cell Biol 215:687-703 (2016). PubMed: 27903606
- Sabet O et al. Ubiquitination switches EphA2 vesicular traffic from a continuous safeguard to a finite signalling mode. Nat Commun 6:8047 (2015). PubMed: 26292967
- Sharonov GV et al. Point mutations in dimerization motifs of the transmembrane domain stabilize active or inactive state of the EphA2 receptor tyrosine kinase. J Biol Chem 289:14955-64 (2014). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 24733396