Publishing research using ab61791? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab61791 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Mimche PN et al. EphB2 receptor tyrosine kinase promotes hepatic fibrogenesis in mice via activation of hepatic stellate cells. Sci Rep 8:2532 (2018). IHC-Fr . PubMed: 29416088
- Clements MP et al. The Wound Microenvironment Reprograms Schwann Cells to Invasive Mesenchymal-like Cells to Drive Peripheral Nerve Regeneration. Neuron 96:98-114.e7 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28957681
- Ojosnegros S et al. Eph-ephrin signaling modulated by polymerization and condensation of receptors. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 114:13188-13193 (2017). PubMed: 29192024
- Jungas T et al. Eph-mediated tyrosine phosphorylation of citron kinase controls abscission. J Cell Biol 214:555-69 (2016). WB, ICC/IF . PubMed: 27551053
- Gong J et al. Exosomes mediate cell contact-independent ephrin-Eph signaling during axon guidance. J Cell Biol 214:35-44 (2016). PubMed: 27354374
- Krusche B et al. EphrinB2 drives perivascular invasion and proliferation of glioblastoma stem-like cells. Elife 5:N/A (2016). PubMed: 27350048
- Wilson C et al. Overcoming EMT-associated resistance to anti-cancer drugs via Src/FAK pathway inhibition. Oncotarget 5:7328-41 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25193862
- Ottone C et al. Direct cell-cell contact with the vascular niche maintains quiescent neural stem cells. Nat Cell Biol 16:1045-56 (2014). IHC . PubMed: 25283993