Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to EPS8
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-EPS8 antibody
See all EPS8 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to EPS8
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
- WB: H1299, HeLa cell lysates IHC-P: Gastric CA
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 79.99% PBS, 20% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesPurified by antigen affinity chromatography.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96144 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 92 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/250.|
FunctionUpon binding to EGF receptor enhances EGF-dependent mitogenic signals. Can bind multiple cellular targets.
Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues analyzed, including heart, brain, placenta, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas. Expressed in all epithelial and fibroblastic lines examined and in some, but not all, hematopoietic cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the EPS8 family.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
DomainThe SH3 domain mediates interaction with SHB.
modificationsPhosphorylated by several receptor tyrosine kinases.
- Information by UniProt
- Epidermal growth factor receptor kinase substrate 8 antibody
- Epidermal growth factor receptor pathway substrate 8 antibody
- EPS 8 antibody
All lanes : Anti-EPS8 antibody (ab96144) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : H1299 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : Hela whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 92 kDa
7.5% SDS PAGE
ab96144, at 1/100 dilution, staining EPS8 in paraffin embedded Gastric CA by Immunohistochemical analysis.
ab96144 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Zhang P et al. Dexmedetomidine suppresses the progression of esophageal cancer via miR-143-3p/epidermal growth factor receptor pathway substrate 8 axis. Anticancer Drugs 31:693-701 (2020). PubMed: 32701250
- Huang R et al. EPS8 regulates proliferation, apoptosis and chemosensitivity in BCR-ABL positive cells via the BCR-ABL/PI3K/AKT/mTOR pathway. Oncol Rep 39:119-128 (2018). PubMed: 29192326
- Mok KW et al. Rictor/mTORC2 regulates blood-testis barrier dynamics via its effects on gap junction communications and actin filament network. FASEB J 27:1137-52 (2013). PubMed: 23288930
- Qian X et al. Breast cancer resistance protein regulates apical ectoplasmic specialization dynamics stage specifically in the rat testis. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 304:E757-69 (2013). IF . PubMed: 23403943