Product nameAnti-EPS8 antibody [EPR6112]
See all EPS8 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR6112] to EPS8
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide within Human EPS8 aa 1-100 (N terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
- HeLa, A375, 293T, and K562 cell lysates, Human kidney tissue
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMab® patents.
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 40% Glycerol, 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab124882 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 97 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 92 kDa).|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/250. antigen retrieval is recommended.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/100.|
FunctionUpon binding to EGF receptor enhances EGF-dependent mitogenic signals. Can bind multiple cellular targets.
Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues analyzed, including heart, brain, placenta, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas. Expressed in all epithelial and fibroblastic lines examined and in some, but not all, hematopoietic cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the EPS8 family.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
DomainThe SH3 domain mediates interaction with SHB.
modificationsPhosphorylated by several receptor tyrosine kinases.
- Information by UniProt
- Epidermal growth factor receptor kinase substrate 8 antibody
- Epidermal growth factor receptor pathway substrate 8 antibody
- EPS 8 antibody
All lanes : Anti-EPS8 antibody [EPR6112] (ab124882) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : A375 cell lysate
Lane 3 : 293T cell lysate
Lane 4 : K562 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 92 kDa
Staining of EPS8 in Paraffin-embedded Human kidney tissue by Immunohistochemistry using ab124882 at a dilution of 1/100.
This product has been referenced in:
- Lu H et al. Identification of HLA-A*1101-restricted cytotoxic T lymphocyte epitopes derived from epidermal growth factor pathway substrate number 8. Mol Med Rep 14:4999-5006 (2016). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 27840923) »
- Tang B et al. Identification of human leukemia antigen A*0201-restricted epitopes derived from epidermal growth factor pathway substrate number 8. Mol Med Rep 12:1741-52 (2015). Read more (PubMed: 25936538) »