Publishing research using ab31891? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab31891 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Petrossian K et al. ERa-mediated cell cycle progression is an important requisite for CDK4/6 inhibitor response in HR+ breast cancer. Oncotarget 9:27736-27751 (2018). PubMed: 29963233
- Wang F et al. ACOT1 expression is associated with poor prognosis in gastric adenocarcinoma. Hum Pathol 77:35-44 (2018). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 29555575
- Lallemand C et al. A Novel System for the Quantification of the ADCC Activity of Therapeutic Antibodies. J Immunol Res 2017:3908289 (2017). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 29104875
- Globerson-Levin A et al. Elimination of progressive mammary cancer by repeated administrations of chimeric antigen receptor-modified T cells. Mol Ther 22:1029-38 (2014). PubMed: 24572294
- Hurrell T & Outhoff K Human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-positive breast cancer: which cytotoxic agent best complements trastuzumab's efficacy in vitro? Onco Targets Ther 6:693-701 (2013). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 23814468
- Zhao Y et al. A herceptin-based chimeric antigen receptor with modified signaling domains leads to enhanced survival of transduced T lymphocytes and antitumor activity. J Immunol 183:5563-74 (2009). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 19843940