Publishing research using ab129267? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab129267 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Sabatella M et al. ERCC1-XPF targeting to psoralen-DNA crosslinks depends on XPA and FANCD2. Cell Mol Life Sci N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31392348
- Brown KM et al. Using patient-derived xenograft models of colorectal liver metastases to predict chemosensitivity. J Surg Res 227:158-167 (2018). PubMed: 29804848
- Anurag M et al. Comprehensive Profiling of DNA Repair Defects in Breast Cancer Identifies a Novel Class of Endocrine Therapy Resistance Drivers. Clin Cancer Res 24:4887-4899 (2018). PubMed: 29793947
- Sabatella M et al. Repair protein persistence at DNA lesions characterizes XPF defect with Cockayne syndrome features. Nucleic Acids Res 46:9563-9577 (2018). PubMed: 30165384
- Lin XJ et al. hsa-miR-485-5p reverses epithelial to mesenchymal transition and promotes cisplatin-induced cell death by targeting PAK1 in oral tongue squamous cell carcinoma. Int J Mol Med 40:83-89 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28535002
- Han J et al. BRCA2 antagonizes classical and alternative nonhomologous end-joining to prevent gross genomic instability. Nat Commun 8:1470 (2017). PubMed: 29133916
- Jokic M et al. Ercc1 Deficiency Promotes Tumorigenesis and Increases Cisplatin Sensitivity in a Tp53 Context-Specific Manner. Mol Cancer Res 14:1110-1123 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27514406
- Xu S et al. DNA damage responsive miR-33b-3p promoted lung cancer cells survival and cisplatin resistance by targeting p21WAF1/CIP1. Cell Cycle 15:2920-2930 (2016). PubMed: 27559850
- Bonneau C et al. Predictive markers of chemoresistance in advanced stages epithelial ovarian carcinoma. Gynecol Oncol 136:112-20 (2015). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 25449309
- Muallem MZ et al. ERCC1 expression as a predictor of resistance to platinum-based chemotherapy in primary ovarian cancer. Anticancer Res 34:393-9 (2014). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 24403493