Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to eRF3/GSPT1
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-eRF3/GSPT1 antibody
See all eRF3/GSPT1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to eRF3/GSPT1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 1-347 of Human eRF3/GSPT1 (NP_002085).
- A549, HeLa, HepG2 and HCT116 whole cell lysates; Human Breast carcinoma tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.025% Proclin 300
Constituents: PBS, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab126090 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
RelevanceTranslation termination in eukaryotes is governed by two proteins, belonging to the class-1 (eRF1) and class-2 (eRF3) polypeptide release factors. eRF3/GSPT1 is involved in regulation of mammalian cell growth and belongs to the GTP-binding elongation factor family (ERF3 subfamily). eRF3 catalyzes hydrolysis of GTP to GDP and inorganic phosphate in the ribosome in the absence of mRNA, tRNA, aminoacyl-tRNA and peptidyl-tRNA.
- 551G9.2 antibody
- Anti Eukaryotic Release Factor 3a antibody
- Anti G1 to S phase transition 1 antibody
ab126090 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Sun W et al. LncRNA DLX6-AS1 promotes the proliferation, invasion, and migration of non-small cell lung cancer cells by targeting the miR-27b-3p/GSPT1 axis. Onco Targets Ther 12:3945-3954 (2019). PubMed: 31190891
- Qin C et al. Discovery of QCA570 as an Exceptionally Potent and Efficacious Proteolysis Targeting Chimera (PROTAC) Degrader of the Bromodomain and Extra-Terminal (BET) Proteins Capable of Inducing Complete and Durable Tumor Regression. J Med Chem 61:6685-6704 (2018). PubMed: 30019901