Publishing research using ab176660? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab176660 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Minshawi F et al. Human TNF-Luc reporter mouse: A new model to quantify inflammatory responses. Sci Rep 9:193 (2019). PubMed: 30655563
- Xu Y et al. The E3 ligase Hrd1 stabilizes Tregs by antagonizing inflammatory cytokine-induced ER stress response. JCI Insight 4:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30843874
- Zhang J et al. Overexpression of macrophage stimulating 1 enhances the anti-tumor effects of IL-24 in esophageal cancer via inhibiting ERK-Mfn2 signaling-dependent mitophagy. Biomed Pharmacother 114:108844 (2019). PubMed: 30981108
- Lei Q et al. Mitochonic acid 5 activates the MAPK-ERK-yap signaling pathways to protect mouse microglial BV-2 cells against TNFa-induced apoptosis via increased Bnip3-related mitophagy. Cell Mol Biol Lett 23:14 (2018). PubMed: 29636771
- Yu W et al. Mst1 promotes cardiac ischemia-reperfusion injury by inhibiting the ERK-CREB pathway and repressing FUNDC1-mediated mitophagy. J Physiol Sci N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29961191
- Li R et al. Therapeutic effect of Sirtuin 3 on ameliorating nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: The role of the ERK-CREB pathway and Bnip3-mediated mitophagy. Redox Biol 18:229-243 (2018). PubMed: 30056271
- Liu J et al. Sirtuin-1 protects hair follicle stem cells from TNFa-mediated inflammatory stress via activating the MAPK-ERK-Mfn2 pathway. Life Sci 212:213-224 (2018). PubMed: 30292830
- Liu S et al. Overexpression of the lncRNA FER1L4 inhibits paclitaxel tolerance of ovarian cancer cells via the regulation of the MAPK signaling pathway. J Cell Biochem N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30444026
- Zawrotniak M et al. Aspartic Proteases and Major Cell Wall Components in Candida albicans Trigger the Release of Neutrophil Extracellular Traps. Front Cell Infect Microbiol 7:414 (2017). PubMed: 28983472
- Huang XY et al. Missing-in-metastasis B (MIM-B) combined with caveolin-1 promotes metastasis of hepatocellular carcinoma. Oncotarget 8:95450-95465 (2017). PubMed: 29221140