Publishing research using ab32537? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab32537 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Liang X et al. Reactive oxygen species mediated oxidative stress links diabetes and atrial fibrillation. Mol Med Rep 17:4933-4940 (2018). PubMed: 29393403
- Murat P et al. RNA G-quadruplexes at upstream open reading frames cause DHX36- and DHX9-dependent translation of human mRNAs. Genome Biol 19:229 (2018). PubMed: 30591072
- Liu Y & Zhang Y Lycium barbarum polysaccharides alleviate hydrogen peroxide-induced injury by up-regulation of miR-4295 in human trabecular meshwork cells. Exp Mol Pathol 106:109-115 (2018). PubMed: 30594603
- Liu C et al. 16-Hydroxycleroda-3, 13-dien-15, 16-olide inhibits the proliferation and induces mitochondrial-dependent apoptosis through Akt, mTOR, and MEK-ERK pathways in human renal carcinoma cells. Phytomedicine 36:95-107 (2017). PubMed: 29157834
- Tao S et al. Downregulation of prostaglandin E2 is involved in hindgut mucosal damage in lactating goats fed a high-concentrate diet. Exp Physiol 101:272-81 (2016). PubMed: 26593381
- Ye Q et al. Gypenoside attenuates renal ischemia/reperfusion injury in mice by inhibition of ERK signaling. Exp Ther Med 11:1499-1505 (2016). PubMed: 27073472
- Tor YS et al. Induction of Apoptosis in MCF-7 Cells via Oxidative Stress Generation, Mitochondria-Dependent and Caspase-Independent Pathway by Ethyl Acetate Extract of Dillenia suffruticosa and Its Chemical Profile. PLoS One 10:e0127441 (2015). WB ; Human . PubMed: 26047480
- Zhu Z et al. Phosphorylated AKT1 is associated with poor prognosis in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 34:95 (2015). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 26338103
- Foo JB et al. Induction of cell cycle arrest and apoptosis in caspase-3 deficient MCF-7 cells by Dillenia suffruticosa root extract via multiple signalling pathways. BMC Complement Altern Med 14:197 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24947113
- Dakhova O et al. Global gene expression analysis of reactive stroma in prostate cancer. Clin Cancer Res 15:3979-89 (2009). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 19509179