Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ERK1 + ERK2 (phospho T185 + Y187) (Alexa Fluor® 488)
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Conjugation: Alexa Fluor® 488. Ex: 495nm, Em: 519nm
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ERK1 + ERK2 (phospho T185 + Y187) antibody (Alexa Fluor® 488)
See all ERK1 + ERK2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ERK1 + ERK2 (phospho T185 + Y187) (Alexa Fluor® 488)
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 488. Ex: 495nm, Em: 519nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human ERK1 + ERK2. Synthetic phosphopeptide derived from the region of ERK1 that contains threonine 202 (corresponding to 185 in ERK2) and tyrosine 204 (corresponding to 187 in ERK2).
Database link: P27361
- NIH3T3 cells (serum starved), treated with PDGF (50 ng/mL for 15 minutes).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 99% PBS
PBS without Mg2+ and Ca2+.
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab200807 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionInvolved in both the initiation and regulation of meiosis, mitosis, and postmitotic functions in differentiated cells by phosphorylating a number of transcription factors such as ELK1. Phosphorylates EIF4EBP1; required for initiation of translation. Phosphorylates microtubule-associated protein 2 (MAP2). Phosphorylates SPZ1 (By similarity). Phosphorylates heat shock factor protein 4 (HSF4) and ARHGEF2.
Acts as a transcriptional repressor. Binds to a [GC]AAA[GC] consensus sequence. Repress the expression of interferon gamma-induced genes. Seems to bind to the promoter of CCL5, DMP1, IFIH1, IFITM1, IRF7, IRF9, LAMP3, OAS1, OAS2, OAS3 and STAT1. Transcriptional activity is independent of kinase activity.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
DomainThe TXY motif contains the threonine and tyrosine residues whose phosphorylation activates the MAP kinases.
modificationsDually phosphorylated on Thr-185 and Tyr-187, which activates the enzyme. Dephosphorylated by PTPRJ at Tyr-187.
- Information by UniProt
- ERK 1 antibody
- ERK 2 antibody
- ERK-1 antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab200807 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Li H & Chen C Quercetin Has Antimetastatic Effects on Gastric Cancer Cells via the Interruption of uPA/uPAR Function by Modulating NF-?b, PKC-d, ERK1/2, and AMPKa. Integr Cancer Ther 17:511-523 (2018). PubMed: 28627240
- Tang F et al. CT45A1 siRNA silencing suppresses the proliferation, metastasis and invasion of lung cancer cells by downregulating the ERK/CREB signaling pathway. Mol Med Rep 16:6708-6714 (2017). PubMed: 28901509
- Li L et al. Antitumor activity of 2-[(2E)-3,7-dimethyl-2,6-octadienyl]-6-methyl-2,5-cyclohexadiene-1,4-dione isolated from the aerial part of Atractylodes macrocephala in hepatocellular carcinoma. Mol Med Rep 16:6299-6305 (2017). PubMed: 28901513
- Xiao Y et al. TGF-ß/MAPK signaling mediates the effects of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells on urinary control and interstitial cystitis after urinary bladder transplantation. Am J Transl Res 9:1193-1202 (2017). PubMed: 28386345
- Wang J et al. A novel long intergenic noncoding RNA indispensable for the cleavage of mouse two-cell embryos. EMBO Rep 17:1452-1470 (2016). PubMed: 27496889
- Guo J et al. Berberine Protects Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells against LPS-Induced Apoptosis by Blocking JNK-Mediated Signaling. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2016:6983956 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27478481