Publishing research using ab201015? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab201015 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Altshuler A et al. RAS Regulates the Transition from Naive to Primed Pluripotent Stem Cells. Stem Cell Reports 10:1088-1101 (2018). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 29456180
- Liu C et al. MiR-144-3p promotes the tumor growth and metastasis of papillary thyroid carcinoma by targeting paired box gene 8. Cancer Cell Int 18:54 (2018). WB ; Human . PubMed: 29632436
- Jia S et al. Overexpression of indoleamine 2, 3-dioxygenase contributes to the repair of human airway epithelial cells inhibited by dexamethasone via affecting the MAPK/ERK signaling pathway. Exp Ther Med 16:282-290 (2018). PubMed: 29896251
- Jiang L & Tang Z Expression and regulation of the ERK1/2 and p38 MAPK signaling pathways in periodontal tissue remodeling of orthodontic tooth movement. Mol Med Rep 17:1499-1506 (2018). PubMed: 29138812
- Shao D et al. Effects of oral implants with miR-122-modified cell sheets on rat bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells. Mol Med Rep 17:1537-1544 (2018). PubMed: 29257226
- Ferraiuolo RM et al. The cyclin-like protein, SPY1, regulates the ERa and ERK1/2 pathways promoting tamoxifen resistance. Oncotarget 8:23337-23352 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28423577
- Chen M et al. Isoquercetin activates the ERK1/2-Nrf2 pathway and protects against cerebral ischemia-reperfusion injury in vivo and in vitro. Exp Ther Med 13:1353-1359 (2017). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 28413477
- Liu J et al. Lipopolysaccharide Stimulates Surfactant Protein-A in Human Renal Epithelial HK-2 Cells through Upregulating Toll-like Receptor 4 Dependent MEK1/2-ERK1/2-NF-?B Pathway. Chin Med J (Engl) 130:1236-1243 (2017). PubMed: 28485325
- Wang Y et al. Stromal cell-derived factor-1a and transforming growth factor-ß1 synergistically facilitate migration and chondrogenesis of synovium-derived stem cells through MAPK pathways. Am J Transl Res 9:2656-2667 (2017). PubMed: 28560013
- Zhai W et al. A1 adenosine receptor attenuates intracerebral hemorrhage-induced secondary brain injury in rats by activating the P38-MAPKAP2-Hsp27 pathway. Mol Brain 9:66 (2016). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 27301321