Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ERK1 (phospho Y204) + ERK2 (phospho Y187)
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ERK1 (phospho Y204) + ERK2 (phospho Y187) antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ERK1 (phospho Y204) + ERK2 (phospho Y187)
SpecificityThis antibody is specific for ERK1, only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 204
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
A synthesized phosphopeptide derived around the phosphorylation site of ERK1 tyrosine 204 and ERK2 tyrosine 187 (T-E-YP-V-A).
- Extracts from Jurkat cells
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThe antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. The antibody against non-phosphopeptide was removed by chromatography using non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47339 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 44, 42 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 44, 42 kDa).|
Cellular localizationERK2: Nucleus.
- ERK 1 antibody
- ERK 2 antibody
- ERK antibody
All lanes : Anti-ERK1 (phospho Y204) + ERK2 (phospho Y187) antibody (ab47339) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from Jurkat cells treated with PMA (200ng/ml, 15min)
Lane 2 : Extracts from Jurkat cells un-treated
Predicted band size: 44, 42 kDa
Observed band size: 42,44 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Ab47339 staining human normal or colon tissue. Staining is localised to cytoplasm.
Left panel: with primary antibody at 2 ug/ml. Right panel: isotype control.
Sections were stained using an automated system DAKO Autostainer Plus , at room temperature. Sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3-in-1 AR buffer EDTA pH 9.0 in a DAKO PT Link. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 minutes. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 minutes and detected with Dako Envision Flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that for manual staining we recommend to optimize the primary antibody concentration and incubation time (overnight incubation), and amplification may be required.
All lanes : Anti-ERK1 (phospho Y204) + ERK2 (phospho Y187) antibody (ab47339)
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell extract
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell extract treated with PMA
Predicted band size: 44, 42 kDa
Observed band size: 43 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab47339 has been referenced in 16 publications.
- Danilucci TM et al. Recombinant RGD-disintegrin DisBa-01 blocks integrin avß3 and impairs VEGF signaling in endothelial cells. Cell Commun Signal 17:27 (2019). PubMed: 30894182
- Liang C et al. Hypericin maintians PDX1 expression via the Erk pathway and protects islet ß-cells against glucotoxicity and lipotoxicity. Int J Biol Sci 15:1472-1487 (2019). PubMed: 31337977
- Hester A et al. EP3 receptor antagonist L798,106 reduces proliferation and migration of SK-BR-3 breast cancer cells. Onco Targets Ther 12:6053-6068 (2019). PubMed: 31534346
- Moghadam FH et al. Ferulic Acid exerts concentration-dependent anti-apoptotic and neuronal differentiation-inducing effects in PC12 and mouse neural stem cells. Eur J Pharmacol 841:104-112 (2018). PubMed: 30332611
- Ye Y et al. Prostaglandin E2 receptor 3 signaling is induced in placentas with unexplained recurrent pregnancy losses. Endocr Connect 7:749-761 (2018). PubMed: 29700097