Product nameAnti-Erk1 (pT202/pY204) + Erk2 (pT185/pY187) antibody [MAPK-YT]
See all Erk1 (pT202/pY204) + Erk2 (pT185/pY187) primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MAPK-YT] to Erk1 (pT202/pY204) + Erk2 (pT185/pY187)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, ELISA, WB, IP, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Human, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Drosophila melanogaster
Predicted to work with: Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish
EpitopeThe epitope recognized by ab50011 is located in the region of phosphorylated threonine and tyrosine residues within the regulatory site of active MAP kinase (Thr185 and Tyr187 in ERK-2).
- Rat brain extract, Drosophila wing imaginal disc.
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant on 25th October 2016. The following lot is from ascites and is still in stock as of 25th October 2016- GR185138. Lot numbers higher than GR185138 will be from tissue culture supernatant. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified from tissue culture supernatant.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab50011 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
Lane 1 : Anti-Erk1 (pT202/pY204) + Erk2 (pT185/pY187) antibody [MAPK-YT] (ab50011) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 2 : no primary antibody
All lanes : Extract of Rat1 cells activated with 100µM
All lanes : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG, AlkPhos
Predicted band size: 44 kDa
Observed band size: 42,44 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
In situ immunostaining of the activated form of MAP kinase with ab50011 (green) in Drosophila wing imaginal disc (500 micrometers long).
ICC/IF of NRK cells labeling the activated form of MAP kinase with ab50011 (1/1000 dilution). The antibody was developed using Goat Anti-Mouse IgG, Cy3™ conjugate. Cells were counterstained with DAPI (blue).
ab50011 has been referenced in 68 publications.
- Jiang L et al. Inhibition of microRNA-103 attenuates inflammation and endoplasmic reticulum stress in atherosclerosis through disrupting the PTEN-mediated MAPK signaling. J Cell Physiol 235:380-393 (2020). PubMed: 31232476
- Guo R et al. Hypoxia-inducible factor-1a and nuclear factor-?B play important roles in regulating programmed cell death ligand 1 expression by epidermal growth factor receptor mutants in non-small-cell lung cancer cells. Cancer Sci 110:1665-1675 (2019). PubMed: 30844110
- Chen S et al. Emodin enhances antitumor effect of paclitaxel on human non-small-cell lung cancer cells in vitro and in vivo. Drug Des Devel Ther 13:1145-1153 (2019). PubMed: 31114158
- Chen MQ & Luan JJ HMGB1 promotes bone fracture healing through activation of ERK signaling pathway in a rat tibial fracture model. Kaohsiung J Med Sci 35:550-558 (2019). PubMed: 31162822
- Birtley JR et al. Inactivating mutations and X-ray crystal structure of the tumor suppressor OPCML reveal cancer-associated functions. Nat Commun 10:3134 (2019). PubMed: 31316070