Key features and details
- Rabbit monoclonal [G15-B] to Erk1 (pT202/pY204) + Erk2 (pT185/pY187)
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Erk1 (pT202/pY204) + Erk2 (pT185/pY187) antibody [G15-B]
See all Erk1 (pT202/pY204) + Erk2 (pT185/pY187) primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [G15-B] to Erk1 (pT202/pY204) + Erk2 (pT185/pY187)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Erk1 (pT202/pY204) + Erk2 (pT185/pY187). Including the conserved pT-E-pY motif
- PC12 cell lysates (treated with EGF, PMA or EGF); HEK293 cells treated with hydrogen peroxide.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 8.00
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis immunoglobulin is the product of one single B-cell line from the crude anti-peptide polyclonal anti-serum. This antibody is purified using a proprietary technique and offers a completely post-translationally modified and properly glycosylated antibody. This offers increased stability.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab136926 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 41, 43 kDa.|
All lanes : Anti-Erk1 (pT202/pY204) + Erk2 (pT185/pY187) antibody [G15-B] (ab136926) at 1/5000 dilution
Lane 1 : PC12 cell lysate - untreated
Lane 2 : PC12 cell lysate - treated with EGF-100ng/ml (5min) in serum-free DMEM
Lane 3 : PC12 cell lysate - treated with PMA-100nM (30min) in serum-free DMEM
Lane 4 : PC12 cell lysate treated with EGF-100ng/ml (5min) with 10% FBS in DMEM
Lysates/proteins at 50 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 41, 43 kDa
Immunocytochemical analysis of HEK293 cells labelling phospho-ERK1 + ERK2 with ab136926 at 1/100 dilution.
Immunocytochemical analysis of HEK293 cells (hydrogen peroxide treated) labelling phospho-ERK1 + ERK2 with ab136926 at 1/100 dilution.
ab136926 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- He X et al. HOXB7 overexpression promotes cell proliferation and correlates with poor prognosis in gastric cancer patients by inducing expression of both AKT and MARKs. Oncotarget 8:1247-1261 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27901487
- Yu N et al. Serum amyloid A, an acute phase protein, stimulates proliferative and proinflammatory responses of keratinocytes. Cell Prolif 50:N/A (2017). PubMed: 27910163
- Venegas LA et al. A comparison of phosphospecific affinity reagents reveals the utility of recombinant Forkhead-associated domains in recognizing phosphothreonine-containing peptides. N Biotechnol 33:537-43 (2016). PubMed: 26772725