Publishing research using ab102010? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab102010 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Nayak RC et al. The signaling axis atypical protein kinase C ?/?-Satb2 mediates leukemic transformation of B-cell progenitors. Nat Commun 10:46 (2019). PubMed: 30610188
- Kalkan T et al. Complementary Activity of ETV5, RBPJ, and TCF3 Drives Formative Transition from Naive Pluripotency. Cell Stem Cell 24:785-801.e7 (2019). PubMed: 31031137
- Simanjuntak Y et al. Ebselen alleviates testicular pathology in mice with Zika virus infection and prevents its sexual transmission. PLoS Pathog 14:e1006854 (2018). PubMed: 29447264
- Das KK et al. ETV5 regulates ductal morphogenesis with Sox9 and is critical for regeneration from pancreatitis. Dev Dyn 247:854-866 (2018). PubMed: 29532564
- Lopez-Delisle L et al. Activated ALK signals through the ERK-ETV5-RET pathway to drive neuroblastoma oncogenesis. Oncogene 37:1417-1429 (2018). PubMed: 29321660
- Park S et al. Capicua deficiency induces autoimmunity and promotes follicular helper T cell differentiation via derepression of ETV5. Nat Commun 8:16037 (2017). PubMed: 28855737
- Govero J et al. Zika virus infection damages the testes in mice. Nature 540:438-442 (2016). PubMed: 27798603
- Diaferia GR et al. Dissection of transcriptional and cis-regulatory control of differentiation in human pancreatic cancer. EMBO J 35:595-617 (2016). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 26769127
- Balakrishnan A et al. Temporal Analysis of Gene Expression in the Murine Schwann Cell Lineage and the Acutely Injured Postnatal Nerve. PLoS One 11:e0153256 (2016). IHC . PubMed: 27058953
- Selvaraj N et al. Prostate cancer ETS rearrangements switch a cell migration gene expression program from RAS/ERK to PI3K/AKT regulation. Mol Cancer 13:61 (2014). PubMed: 24642271
- Fanslow DA et al. Genome editing in mouse spermatogonial stem/progenitor cells using engineered nucleases. PLoS One 9:e112652 (2014). ICC/IF . PubMed: 25409432
- Lettice LA et al. Opposing functions of the ETS factor family define Shh spatial expression in limb buds and underlie polydactyly. Dev Cell 22:459-67 (2012). ChIP . PubMed: 22340503
- Heim CN et al. Development of quantitative microscopy-based assays for evaluating dynamics of living cultures of mouse spermatogonial stem/progenitor cells. Biol Reprod 87:90 (2012). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 22933516