Publishing research using ab11420? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab11420 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Song J et al. Native low density lipoprotein promotes lipid raft formation in macrophages. Mol Med Rep 13:2087-93 (2016). Mouse . PubMed: 26781977
- Kaneko Y et al. Kainic Acid-Induced Golgi Complex Fragmentation/Dispersal Shifts the Proteolysis of Reelin in Primary Rat Neuronal Cells: An In Vitro Model of Early Stage Epilepsy. Mol Neurobiol 53:1874-1883 (2016). ICC . PubMed: 25790952
- Ahmed S et al. Loss of the Mono-ADP-ribosyltransferase, Tiparp, Increases Sensitivity to Dioxin-induced Steatohepatitis and Lethality. J Biol Chem 290:16824-40 (2015). PubMed: 25975270
- Prévilon M et al. Comparative differential proteomic profiles of nonfailing and failing hearts after in vivo thoracic aortic constriction in mice overexpressing FKBP12.6. Physiol Rep 1:e00039 (2013). WB . PubMed: 24303125
- Nelson CD et al. The VP1 subunit of JC polyomavirus recapitulates early events in viral trafficking and is a novel tool to study polyomavirus entry. Virology 428:30-40 (2012). PubMed: 22516137
- Holbrook LM et al. Platelets release novel thiol isomerase enzymes which are recruited to the cell surface following activation. Br J Haematol 148:627-37 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19995400
- Santamaría E et al. Identification of replication-competent HSV-1 Cgal+ strain targets in a mouse model of human hepatocarcinoma xenograft. J Proteomics 73:153-60 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19540947
- Oveland E et al. Ligand-induced Flt3-downregulation modulates cell death associated proteins and enhances chemosensitivity to idarubicin in THP-1 acute myeloid leukemia cells. Leuk Res 33:276-87 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 18691757
- Dukes AA et al. Changes in endoplasmic reticulum stress proteins and aldolase A in cells exposed to dopamine. J Neurochem 106:333-46 (2008). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 18384645
- Grote K et al. The angiogenic factor CCN1 promotes adhesion and migration of circulating CD34+ progenitor cells: potential role in angiogenesis and endothelial regeneration. Blood 110:877-85 (2007). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 17429007
- Nizard P et al. Stress-induced retrotranslocation of clusterin/ApoJ into the cytosol. Traffic 8:554-65 (2007). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 17451556
- Tuo J et al. Murine ccl2/cx3cr1 deficiency results in retinal lesions mimicking human age-related macular degeneration. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 48:3827-36 (2007). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 17652758