Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ERp72
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Guinea pig, Hamster, Cow, Dog, Human, Monkey
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ERp72 antibody
See all ERp72 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ERp72
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Guinea pig, Hamster, Cow, Dog, Human, Monkey
- Liver microsome extracts.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab82587 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 73 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 73 kDa).|
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein disulfide isomerase family.
Contains 3 thioredoxin domains.
Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum lumen. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- Information by UniProt
- Calcium binding protein intestinal related antibody
- Endoplasmic reticulum resident protein 70 antibody
- Endoplasmic reticulum resident protein 72 antibody
ab82587 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Oliveira PVS et al. Protein disulfide isomerase plasma levels in healthy humans reveal proteomic signatures involved in contrasting endothelial phenotypes. Redox Biol 22:101142 (2019). PubMed: 30870787
- Pankow S et al. ?F508 CFTR interactome remodelling promotes rescue of cystic fibrosis. Nature 528:510-6 (2015). PubMed: 26618866