Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ESM1
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ESM1 antibody
See all ESM1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ESM1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-184 of Human ESM1 (NP_008967.1).
- Human kidney tissue lysate; ESM1 transfected 293T cell line lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 2.68% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab103590 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionMay have potent implications in lung endothelial cell-leukocyte interactions.
Tissue specificityExpressed in lung, on the vascular capillary network within alveolar walls, and also at lower level in kidney.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 IGFBP N-terminal domain.
modificationsMay contain intrachain disulfide bonds.
- Information by UniProt
- Endocan antibody
- Endothelial cell specific molecule 1 antibody
- Endothelial cell-specific molecule 1 antibody
Anti-ESM1 antibody (ab103590) at 1/500 dilution + Human kidney tissue lysate at 50 µg
Predicted band size: 20 kDa
All lanes : Anti-ESM1 antibody (ab103590) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : ESM1 transfected 293T cell line lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell line lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 20 kDa
ab103590 staining ESM1 in the Human HUVEC cell line by ICC/IF (Immunocytochemistry/immunofluorescence). Cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde, permeabilized with Triton X-100 0.1% and blocked with 10% serum for 60 minutes at 24°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/100) for 16 hours at 4°C. An Alexa Fluor®488-conjugated Goat anti-rabbit monoclonal (1/500) was used as the secondary antibody.
ab103590 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Vilà-González M et al. Enhanced Function of Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Endothelial Cells Through ESM1 Signaling. Stem Cells 37:226-239 (2019). PubMed: 30372556
- Lee YH et al. Endocan as a marker of microvascular inflammation in kidney transplant recipients. Sci Rep 9:1854 (2019). PubMed: 30755622
- Xu H et al. Identification of ESM1 overexpressed in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. Cancer Cell Int 19:118 (2019). PubMed: 31073279
- Frank SR et al. p190 RhoGAP promotes contact inhibition in epithelial cells by repressing YAP activity. J Cell Biol 217:3183-3201 (2018). PubMed: 29934311
- Chen CM et al. Loss of endothelial cell-specific molecule 1 promotes the tumorigenicity and metastasis of prostate cancer cells through regulation of the TIMP-1/MMP-9 expression. Oncotarget 8:13886-13897 (2017). PubMed: 28108731
- Zhou Y et al. Calcium dobesilate may alleviate diabetes-induced endothelial dysfunction and inflammation. Mol Med Rep 16:8635-8642 (2017). PubMed: 29039485