Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Estrogen Related Receptor gamma
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human, Zebrafish
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Estrogen Related Receptor gamma antibody
See all Estrogen Related Receptor gamma primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Estrogen Related Receptor gamma
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human, Zebrafish
Predicted to work with: Rat, Cow, Dog
- WB: Jurkat cell lysate; zebrafish brain, heart, liver, skeletal homogenate; mouse brain homogenate. IHC-P: Human lung tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab49129 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 51 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionOrphan receptor that acts as transcription activator in the absence of bound ligand. Binds specifically to an estrogen response element and activates reporter genes controlled by estrogen response elements.
Tissue specificityExpressed in the heart, kidney, brain, lung, bone marrow, adrenal gland, trachea, spinal cord and thyroid gland.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nuclear hormone receptor family. NR3 subfamily.
Contains 1 nuclear receptor DNA-binding domain.
Developmental stageExpressed at high levels in fetal brain and also in the fetal kidney, lung and liver.
modificationsSumoylation on Lys-40 is enhanced by phosphorylation at Ser-45 and represses transcriptional activity.
Phosphorylation on Ser-45 enhances sumoylation on Lys-40 thus repressing transcriptional activity.
- Information by UniProt
- DKFZp781L1617 antibody
- ERR 3 antibody
- ERR G2 antibody
Anti-Estrogen Related Receptor gamma antibody (ab49129) at 0.25 µg/ml + Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size: 51 kDa
Observed band size: 51 kDa
Gel concentration 12%
Ab49129, at a concentration of 4-8 µg/ml, positively labelling Estrogen Related Receptor gamma in epithelial cells of bronchiole (indicated by arrows) in paraffin embedded human lung tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
All lanes : Anti-Estrogen Related Receptor gamma antibody (ab49129) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Markers
Lane 2 : Zebrafish brain homogenate at 20 µg
Lane 3 : Zebrafish heart homogenate at 20 µg
Lane 4 : Zebrafish liver homogenate at 20 µg
Lane 5 : Zebrafish skeletal muscle homogenate at 20 µg
Lane 6 : Mouse Brain Homogenate at 20 µg
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG – H&L – Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/6000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 51 kDa
Observed band size: 53 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Exposure time: 5 minutes
ab49129 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Milon A et al. Do estrogens regulate lipid status in testicular steroidogenic Leydig cell? Acta Histochem 121:611-618 (2019). PubMed: 31126612
- Pacwa A et al. Interplay between estrogen-related receptors and steroidogenesis-controlling molecules in adrenals. In vivo and in vitro study. Acta Histochem 120:456-467 (2018). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 29778238
- Kotula-Balak M et al. Insights into the role of estrogen-related receptors a, ß and ? in tumor Leydig cells. Tissue Cell 52:78-91 (2018). PubMed: 29857832
- Milon A et al. Chlorinated biphenyls effect on estrogen-related receptor expression, steroid secretion, mitochondria ultrastructure but not on mitochondrial membrane potential in Leydig cells. Cell Tissue Res 369:429-444 (2017). PubMed: 28315012
- Son YO et al. Estrogen-related receptor ? causes osteoarthritis by upregulating extracellular matrix-degrading enzymes. Nat Commun 8:2133 (2017). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 29247173
- Krzysik-Walker SM et al. The Biarylpyrazole Compound AM251 Alters Mitochondrial Physiology Via Proteolytic Degradation of ERRa Mol Pharmacol N/A:N/A (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23066093
- Dwivedi SK et al. Bile acid receptor agonist GW4064 regulates PPAR? coactivator-1a expression through estrogen receptor-related receptor a. Mol Endocrinol 25:922-32 (2011). PubMed: 21493670