Product nameAnti-Estrogen Related Receptor gamma antibody [EPR8100]
See all Estrogen Related Receptor gamma primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR8100] to Estrogen Related Receptor gamma
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human Estrogen Related Receptor gamma (P62508)
- Human ovary cancer, breast, fetal heart or spleen lysate
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab128930 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.|
FunctionOrphan receptor that acts as transcription activator in the absence of bound ligand. Binds specifically to an estrogen response element and activates reporter genes controlled by estrogen response elements.
Tissue specificityExpressed in the heart, kidney, brain, lung, bone marrow, adrenal gland, trachea, spinal cord and thyroid gland.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nuclear hormone receptor family. NR3 subfamily.
Contains 1 nuclear receptor DNA-binding domain.
Developmental stageExpressed at high levels in fetal brain and also in the fetal kidney, lung and liver.
modificationsSumoylation on Lys-40 is enhanced by phosphorylation at Ser-45 and represses transcriptional activity.
Phosphorylation on Ser-45 enhances sumoylation on Lys-40 thus repressing transcriptional activity.
- Information by UniProt
- DKFZp781L1617 antibody
- ERR 3 antibody
- ERR G2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-Estrogen Related Receptor gamma antibody [EPR8100] (ab128930) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human ovary cancer lysate
Lane 2 : Human breast lysate
Lane 3 : Human fetal heart lysate
Lane 4 : Human spleen lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat
anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 51 kDa
ab128930 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Frattini V et al. A metabolic function of FGFR3-TACC3 gene fusions in cancer. Nature 553:222-227 (2018). PubMed: 29323298
- Popov DV et al. Effect of aerobic training on baseline expression of signaling and respiratory proteins in human skeletal muscle. Physiol Rep 6:e13868 (2018). PubMed: 30198217
- Hauck AK et al. Obesity-induced protein carbonylation in murine adipose tissue regulates the DNA-binding domain of nuclear zinc finger proteins. J Biol Chem 293:13464-13476 (2018). PubMed: 30012885
- Kozuka C et al. Impact of brown rice-specific ?-oryzanol on epigenetic modulation of dopamine D2 receptors in brain striatum in high-fat-diet-induced obesity in mice. Diabetologia 60:1502-1511 (2017). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 28528402